The military trend has been all over the runway. Every designer from Victoria Beckham to Alexander Wang has demonstrated their works inspired by military trend: gun flaps, epaulettes, D-rings, dog tags, camouflage , combat boats and military style brass buttons. Neither of us likes the idea of war or any military operations but as it affect our vision of fashion, we can’t help but admire modern military pieces . They are as chic as they are utilitarian.
Marching full force into fall/winter, here’s 5 quick ways to update your look with military-inspired style:
1. Report for duty with a Jacket Top with Gold effect print and buttons. It’s a subtle style that’s instantly street and sleet ready, not to mention that it’s perfect armor to combat frigid temperatures.
On the other hand, we’re pretty used to hanging out in the trenches when fall comes around, right? But this season, we’re going to have to leave those ol’ khaki coats behind for this Military Piped Girly Coat from Marisota:
This Military Piped Girly Coat , which has button details, black piping and a fit-and-flare silhouette, all wrapped up in a lovely olive green that’s definitely a step up from boring black! Plus, wearing it makes every woman sweet and structured .
2. Military Style Buttons. Is your military style jacket or coat missing the bling? Get creative and populate those empty spots and lapels with military style buttons. Get creative, the items don’t have to be military-ish. You can also check out your local sewing or craft-goods store to dress up your find with your own custom design.
3. Army Style Heeled Boots. You are aiming for a classic officer class look, cooler and chic . One way to achieve the classic, cooler and chic officer look is to have at least one pair of great combat boots in her arsenal. Look for pairs with gleaming buckles and oversized embellishments to up the ante on that army-inspired style.
4. Belted Military Style Dress. Add some soldier style even to your work wardrobe with Belted Military Style Dress. Modern and stylish, this crisp take on a dress is top rank. You’ll definitely be getting salutes of approval in this baby!
5. Military Double Breasted Jacket. Keep cozy and stylish in high-contrast with Military Double Breasted Jackets. They give stylish flair to a winter ensemble. You can also pair it with everything from skinny jeans for a sporty-cool off-duty look or over femme frocks for an extra edge.
What do you think of this fall’s military-inspired fashion trend? What’s your favorite way to add a little soldier style to your wardrobe?