Engineers that work with Oracle BI should consider taking the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 7 for ERP Certified Implementation Specialist certification. In order to do this, there is one course that should be considered as vital to receive the information necessary to pass the certification exam. The training involved in getting your certification is the Oracle BI 10q: Analytics Overview. This course can be taken in a live virtual class, classroom or as a self study course and involves such topics as Publishing a BI Publisher Report, Identification and description of both functions and features of the repository and navigation of the BI Dashboard.
Candidates must pass the 1z0-525 certification exam with a GPA of 72 or higher in order to receive this certification. This certification exam has 72 questions and a time of 105 minutes to take the test in. You must be prepared to answer questions in this exam dealing with 7 subsections that deal with different functions of the Oracle BI Applications:
1. In a work scenario, what are the given steps for type 1 Customization in Informatica?
2. When you are debugging tasks that have failed, what steps would you take to use both DAC and Informatica?
3. Describe how you would use usergroups when dealing with interface security.
4. Explain Oracle BI Applications and their relationships to each other.
5. What is the proper method and steps for installation of Client Tools for Informatica PowerCenter?